I want to be more organized. (Don't we all!) I have been trying different to do lists to figure out what is right for me. I tried a checklist. It was a total fail. It went unchecked and unlooked at.
Is unlooked even a word?
"Hey did you just look at that guy?"
"No, I unlooked at him."
I'm going to start using it.
Moving on, I finally came up with a daily checklist that is phenomenal! Truly, it is amazing. I get excited when I get up in the morning and know that I get to fill this beauty out.
So, there is a spot for all the necessities:
- My water intake - which is very important to a nursing mother, or a pregnant woman, or an athlete. Basically, we all need our water.
- My daily chores - because as much as I try not to, I still forget to do them
- The meals I have planned for the day - what a bummer it would be to make pb & j for lunch, when I actually planned to make pita and hummus.
- The thing I am thankful for today - because, let's face it, it's easy to get bogged down. I need to be reminded of the great things in my life.
- The things I need to get done TODAY - these are things I have been putting off for a while, or maybe even just things that are of time importance.
- Verse - I am memorizing one verse a week, so writing it daily helps me commit it to memory.
- Person to encourage/relationship to work on - we all need community and we all need encouragement. I am sure it won't be too hard to find someone to encourage each day. Even if it is just a text saying "Hi!"
- Projects I am working on - The list that never ends.
- What I appreciate about my husband today - I don't want to get in a rut in our marriage. I want to always be complimenting my husband. Seriously ladies, our men NEED our appreciation.
- Pray without ceasing for - One thing that I will focus on all day in my prayers.
Oh wait, you don't?
Well, here you go.
If you aren't religious and don't want all that stuff about verses and prayers, here is a version you might like.
Don't leave unlooking at these, they might just organize your life...or day.
Tip and Trick: If you put this list in a glass frame, then you can use the dry erase marker each day. That way, you don't need to print off one of these each morning.