People all over the world will be celebrating New Year's with a variety of traditions.
My tradition is pretty simple and quiet. I ring in the new year with my journal, Bible and a pen.
Tonight, I am going to be making goals. I know some people do resolutions, but it seems that those never really work out. I do goals, because goals are measurable and achievable.
I haven't figured out all my goals for 2013 yet, but I have figured out some categories. Here are some areas that I am going to be coming up with goals for:
- Spiritual – how do I want to grow this year, and how will I do it?
- Relational – What relationships should I work on, are there any I should steer away from?
- Ministry – What areas of ministry should I pursue this year?
- Financial – What are some budget goals?
- Marriage – How can we grow in our marriage this year?
- Parenting – What ways can I bless my daughter more?
- Organization – How can I get more organized this year?
- Business – How can I improve my tutoring business? The blog? Mystery Shopping?
- Education – Is there an area in my life I should be pursuing education in?
- Personal – Workout, healthy eating, lifestyle, etc.
Can you think of any other areas, where we can come up with goals?
Come back tomorrow and see what goals I have come up with. I would love to hear yours, what goals or resolutions do you have for 2013?