Lately, I have been struggling with an issue in my life. It is big. It is ugly. And it doesn't seem to be changing.
I have cried out to the Lord while seeking solutions. I have prayed while trying to fix it.
This morning, I realized something.
I am broken. This is something, I just can't fix. I can fix my daughter's dirty diaper and I can fix a bad recipe, but I can't fix this.
I think that is where God wants me right now. He wants me to stop trying on my own. Although I have been praying, I have been seeking my own answers.
So here I am. No answers. No solutions. Just desperate for my Abba Father in Heaven to fix it.
And I believe He will.
I just need to pray for the patience to wait on His timing!
If you have any words of wisdom or advice, please share. Prayers are always good, too.
Becky at Tales of Beauty For Ashes
Sarah at Fontenot Four
Into the Word Wednesday Blog Hop Rules:
1. Write a post about what God is teaching you this week.
2. Follow the host and hostesses via GFC.
3. Grab a button to put on your blog - the more the merrier!
4. Check out (and comment) other people's blogs.
5. Be blessed by all the sisters and brothers around the world.
Link up with us today!